Work For Red Oak Brewery
Please read the job descriptions and application instructions thoroughly. Please only apply for one job- sending in more than one resume may result in none of them getting read. Red Oak is currently hiring for the following positions;
Merchandising / Marketing Position
Fast growing Red Oak Brewery is looking for a pleasant person with a minimum of 7 years experience to head up our marketing and merchandising [including online merchandising].
The first few weeks will be spent becoming proficient in all aspects of bookkeeping and office duties before taking on responsibility for promotions, public relations, and social media.
After a year in this job, the right person will be at the equivalent of an EVP level [although the Red Oak Brewery Organization is flat without official titles].
Honesty, Discipline and Determination are essential!
Sales / Delivery
Do you have a sales personality? Are you a self starter? Are you passionate about your work? Red Oak Brewery is looking for draft beer sales and delivery staff.
Because of how we get beer to market, this job is both the sales and delivery as well as draft tech side of the beer business. You would be expected to maintain relations with current accounts, as well as find and grow new accounts.
- Routes being expanded that need filling are in Triad, Triangle, Charlotte and Wilmington areas of NC.
- Must have a clean driving record and reliable personal vehicle.
- Must be able to lift and move kegs (roughly 150 pounds) all day.
- Full time with options for benefits after 90 days.
- Our ideal candidate will have sales experience (prior beer sales a big plus), be a team player, and also show evidence of being self motivated.
- This is a SALES job. Liking beer is a plus, but liking sales is a much bigger plus.
Online Application Questionnaire (Must be included)
How to Apply
Email resumes to office [at] redoakbrewery.com. Include with your resume our short questionnaire (requires MS Word). Cover letters are not required.
Please make your email subject line "Resume For Sales Position."
Please do not call.