Red Oak Brewery is currently hiring for the following positions:
Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
Duties may include:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design,
- Social media graphics for all profiles: Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Ad design
- Landing pages
- Website design
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels. This can equate to the Social Media Manager coordinating with various vendors when outsourcing Facebook Ads (for example).
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviewsand reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Graphic Arts Background and Photography is a Plus!!!
Red Oak Brewery is looking for draft beer sales/delivery person. Must be able to lift and move 150 lb. kegs. In addition, you will be expected to clean draft lines and learn to be an overall draft tech. We are looking for the right person to fill 1 position in the Whitsett area.
Must have a clean driving record and reliable personal vehicle.
Full time with options for benefits after 90 days.
Our ideal candidate will have sales experience (prior beer sales a big plus), be a team player, and have the discipline and determination to work on their own.
This is a Sales/Servicejob . . . maintaining relations with current accounts as well as gaining new accounts is essential.
Apply by sending resume.
Lager Haus Servers
Male and Female Servers needed at the Red Oak Lager Haus. Availability to work strictly on weekends or second shift Wednesday thru Friday. Must have a pleasing personality with a big smile, believe in team work, greet guests upon entering/serving them beverages and display great southern hospitality! Bartending Experience a Plus! Candidates need to have a minimum of 3 years experience with a high school education.
How to Apply: